Saturday, March 12, 2011

2 weeks to the Initial SOBs Blowout

Saturday 26 March at 6 pm

Two weeks to the big party and the Beer Line Up is set. For those of you nonSOBs with less sophisticated beer palates I will certainly have some domestic beer. For the rest of you....The Pumpkin Ale was put on the Keg last night and is already getting there from a carbonation stand point. I have a Guiness Extra Stout recipe and an IPA recipe with IBU of 78 waiting in the wings to be brewed. I will need help emptying some kegs to make room for them.

Tapper     Beer
   #1         Bitter Chocholate Double Oatmeal Stout
   #2         Raspberry Wheat
   #3         Oktoberfest
   #4         London Ale
   P. Tap   Pumpkin Ale

Depending on the weather I may open up the camper and have a two tap kegerator out there, would put the Pumpkin Ale Out there, Might try to squeeze in the IPA. But if anyone from the SOBs doesn't want to bring growlers they can certainly bring a keg and I will put it on.

1 comment:

  1. Hey There.

    Sounded like it was a great treat for the taste buds and throat pipes for those that attended.

    I am pissed that I couldn't make it at the last minute, but....hey Shit happens!

    Looking forward to sampling some of the"good stuff" in the coming weeks.

    5Rivers Jim

    ReplyDelete